Targets the Entire GI Tract
For a Healthy and Balanced Intestinal Ecology
Biocidin® is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines which targets the entire GI tractand supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin® has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms. The formula is available in liquid, liquid filled capsules, liposomal delivery and as a throat spray. Our clinical consultants are happy to assist health professionals in product applications.
- Laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 25 years.
- Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners addressing GI Dysbiosis, Candida, Lyme, Autism, SIBO, Winter Wellness, microbial challenges and LPS endotoxins.*
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.*
- Pleasant tasting — suitable for both children and adults
- To decrease possibly die-off or detoxification reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®.
To decrease die-off reactions increase very gradually per tolerance from Beginning to the Moderate usage levels. May be used at the Maximum Usage level in acute cases if well tolerated. Not for use during pregnancy.
Children, use 1 – 2 drops of liquid per 10 lbs. of body weight per day divided into 2 – 3 doses.
Bilberry extract (25% anthocyanosides), Noni, Milk Thistle, Echinacea (purpurea & angustifolia), Goldenseal, Shiitake, White Willow (bark), Garlic, Grapeseed extract (min. 90% polyphenols), Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil (plant & flower), Oregano oil (plant & flower).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Alcohol Less than 5% (potato and or cane source). Product contains no allergens such as milk, eggs, yeast, corn, soy or wheat. Free of any synthetic ingredients, colors, additives or excipients. No animal testing. 100% vegetarian/vegan formula. Certified Organic or wild-crafted sources used whenever possible.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. (FDA) These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.