3 ripe bananas
100g mixed nuts and seeds
200g jumbo oats
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a 20×20 cm baking sheet with baking tin.
- Peel the bananas and transfer them to a mixing bowl. Mash them until they become runny and no lumps remain.
- Roughly chop the nuts and seeds, then add them to the mixing bowl along with the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin and use the back of a spoon to push the mixture down so it is level and compact. Bake in the oven for 30 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 15 min. Remove the flapjack from the tin by pulling it out using the baking paper, and transfer to a wire rack. Leave to cool before slicing into squares.