This recipe contains some of the best anti-parasite fruits and is a perfect start to your day. It helps to have a good, high-powered blender like the Blend-Tec or Vita-Mix.
- ¼ small pineapple (chopped) – anti-parasitic
- ¼ fresh pomegranate (take off skin, but leave white membrane with seeds) – this is anti-parasitic
- ¼ fresh small papaya with its seeds (seeds are anti-parasitic)
- 1 apple, cored and unpeeled (the peelings add good fiber)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (anti-parasitic)
- ½ mango (for taste)
- Pumpkin seeds – 2 tbsp (optional – anti-parasitic)
- ¼ tsp ground cloves (optional – kills parasite eggs)
Water – add 1 ½ cups (or more to blend well and make good consistency)
Blend in high-powered blender until smooth. Drink and enjoy.