After morning bowel movement if possible. Earlier in day if possible as liver/colon are more in expelling phase.
Coffee enema bucket kit: https://goo.gl/e3TFX6
Air or light roasted whole organic coffee beans: SA Wilson’s: https://goo.gl/JQxgdj
8 cup glass French press: https://goo.gl/RLEKvm
4 cup or larger glass measuring cup
Stainless tea kettle or glass electric kettle
Coffee grinder, nutribullet, magic bullet or other blender
- Take 1 capsule of charcoal to bind toxins 30 minutes before doing the enema
- Measure 4 Tbsp of coffee beans
- Grind coffee beans until fine if they are not already ground
- Boil 2.5 cups of distilled water on stovetop or electric kettle
- Use a french press, cheesecloth or fine strainer to filter. Don’t use coffee filter.
- Place ground coffee beans in french press and add water. Wait for 15 minutes.
- Pour solution from french press to enema bucket.
- Add cold water and several ice cubes to cool water. Bucket should be warm but not hot.
- Add 3 drops of tangerine essential oil to the mixture
- Add ¼ tsp pink himalayan salt to the mixture
- Lubricate enema tip with small amount of coconut oil
- Lay on your side on towels on bathroom floor
- Place farther up in rectum to decrease urge to release fluid. (If constipated, use ½ tsp Himalyan salt with 2 cups water as a flushing enema.)
- Slowly release the clamp to allow 1-2 cups to enter rectum
- Clamp hose, remove tube and lay on side.
- Hold in rectum for 15 minutes
- See if you hear a “gurgle” under your right rib cage. If not, consider laying on other side the next time.
- Release fluid in toilet slowly. Don’t push hard.
- Repeat once more if possible.
You Can Run The Following Through the Tubing
- White Vinegar
- Soap & Water
- Hydrogen Peroxide
** DO NOT BOIL Plastic Nozzles or Clamps
For Your Enema or Douche Nozzle Tips
Take a Q-Tip dipped in rubbing alcohol or vinegar or hydrogen peroxide and swab inside and outside of nozzles.
For Your Silicone Colon Tube
Vinegar and water, hydrogen peroxide and water, soap and water. You may also boil the silicone in boiling water for 3 second to sterilize. Then remove.